Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 07:44:22 -0400
Hi everyone, I have been reading the FML for a few months now and love all
of the info that I get.  We have 2 little guys and we love them dearly
although they are quite a challenge sometimes.  Anyways I wanted to know if
anyone out there knows of any good vets in Vermont, we live in Central
Vermont.

I also have a question about shots.  When I purchased Keara I was told she
had her initial shots and that she would need to get her distemper and
rabies shots.  I did this, but she only received 1 distemper and 1 rabies
shot at the vet.  The vet never indicated to me that she needed another
distemper shot - aren't there a total of 3 distemper shots?  If so what
should I do now, she received her latest shots 7/1/95.

Thanks for all the help.
Jeanne