From:
Paula Bryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 01:31:29 -0400
HEAR YE,HEAR YE

Draw near & hear the word of Conan the Large!

I,Conan, having been bested fair & square in the race for the lovely Sammi's
paw in holey marrification, do hereby declare my very best wishes for Smudge
the Poet and Sammi the Sweet.

(Camille, stop it, it's my turn on the pooter thang, Ma said so!)

May all your babyferts have Smudge's love of words, and Sammi's sense of
fun!  May you always have more raisins than you can eat, and loving friends
to share them with!  May you always remember that your hooman-ferts love you
& cherish you, and your family on the FML will rejoice with you when you get
hitched.

Smudge, you treat that sweet girl-fert right, or you'll hear from me!
Sammi, you'll be a bee-yoo-tifull brydal fert, and I'll always love you from
afar.

(Camille, maybe you can still meet Foggy - I don't have to marry nobody just
so's you & that Wiggles woman can trap Foggy - you's on your owns!  Now calm
down!)

(OK, Ma, are we done - I gotta get to that Orlando girl-fert before she
changes her mind - Ma?)

Conan has spoken!

Conan the Large, Camille the Eager, Rikki the bored
Cady the Dawg, Kelsey the Kat
Ma (I hate raising teenaged carpet sharks!)