From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 1994 22:44:36 -0400
On Mon, 5 Sep 1994, Ferret Mailing List wrote:

Lorene Turner wrote:

> I tried the technique of putting rocks in the corners, to make them
> less of a "corner", thus unsuitable to poo in.  The other day I
> looked to see poo neatly piled atop one of the rocks.  So much for
> that theory.

They sure are stubborn, aren't they?

> resist picking them up all the time anyway... Sprocket has his little
> steps that he goes thru, to try and get my attention.  One day I was
> doing dishes, and couldn't be bothered to pick him up.  He came over
> and stood on my foot, looking up at me.  I talked to him, but didn't
> pick him up.  So he started licking my ankle.  I kept washing.  He
> placed his teeth on my ankle, pinching gently, once, then looked up
> at me.  I shifted my foot and told him to go play.  I continued doing
> dishes.  When next I looked down, there was a little pile of poo by
> my foot, neatly embodying Sprocket's opinion of me at that point.

Is there some fascination about Mom doing the dishes I don't know about?
It seems like everytime I do the dishes, I have a cluster of children
surrounding me, looking up at me..."What are you doing Mom?"

Lorene, great story! I've never had any opinions of me doing the dishes
placed on the floor before, but if they read this, they just might get
some ideas ;).

Amy and Dave (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)