Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:08:44 -0800
Hi all

This one is a little late.  I have had slight puter problems but I think
it is settled now.

A little guy named Amos came in today.  He waz met by Idget, Baby, Misty,
Sweet Miracle, Popcorn, Fatty and Miesha.  I introduced him to da ones dat
he didn't k now.  They all seemed happy to see him and were interested in
da news and gossip at home.  They sat down to talk and gossip.  They
talked for some time.  Then t hey had to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  They later went to da Fruit Bar to get a snack.  Then it waz
off to da Otter Slide to do some sliding and maybe a little splashing.
They seemed to get more splashing done than slid ing though.  Nobody waz
safe and everyone dat got to close got wet.  They seemed to have a ball at
it.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses to hiz mommy.

Another little guy came in later named Thin Man.  Amos friends were there
to met him.  They wanted to make him nice and comfortable.  I introduced
everyone all around and they seemed to get along all right.  They wanted
to show him around a nd made sure he seen all of da sights and attracions.
Then they headed over to Dirt Mountain to do some digging and maybe dig
him a den there.  They all pitche d in and there waz soon dirt flying
everywhere.  With all of them working it didn 't take them to long and
they had a nice little den dug out.  He then settled in and after dat they
all headed over to da tube races to have some fun there.  He said to send
lots of luv and mnay kisses to his mommy.

I am off to get a nap.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee