Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:26:59 -0700
Hi all

Things are going a lot better.  I have found my witches costume and am
recruiting a raiding force.

A little girl came in today named Peanut.  I showed her around da place
and made sure she knew all da sights and attractions.  She tested all da
stuff on da Fruit Bar to see her preferences there.  Then she said she
wanted to try out her new wings.  So I assigned her an instructor and she
waz soon soaring away like a veteran.  She even seemed to be passable at
da landing.  She waz a natural at it I think.  She haz da capability to be
great.  Give her a little practice and she may be an instructor.  She said
to tell her new mommy she would be right here and to send lots of luv and
kisses.

A little guy came in later named Sox.  He waz met by Tigger, Coco Puff,
Cherokee and Naya.  They were happy to see him and greeted him warmly.
Then it waz da news and gossip about home they wanted.  They talked about
it for some time to get everything right.  Then it waz off to da Fruit Bar
to get a snack.  Then they headed off to da Twizzler Tower to see what
they could find there.  He ate a lot of a certain flavor which caused da
tower to be a little unstable.  They soon had da tower swinging back and
forth.  It became very unstable and da more unstable it waz da more they
ate.  They soon brought it tumbling down with twizzlers and ferrets all
in a pile.  They sure did have fun with dat.  He said to send lots of luv
and hugs and kisses to hiz mommy and daddy.

I am off with my recruiting.  I know this is going to get me in big
trouble.  But I am a ferret, what do I care.  Dook!  Dook!

Bye BYe
Sandee