From:
"Dr. L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:50:52 -0600
I have the look of wood one sheet linoleum as Zoo of Zoos ferret
sanctuary in the bedrooms. It was a little pricey, but looks great.
Carpet is great to dig into for our trouble makers. And they seem to
love leaving gifts on it.

I have ceramic in the other rooms. You are right. The grout stains. I
had purchased the most expensive grout. Turns out they put down the
cheap stuff and left the harder to use good stuff in my garage. You
can try your best over and over again. Life has a way of tripping ya
up anyway.

When I went looking at flooring I said I had large incontinent dogs
that urinated all over the floor. What would be the best flooring? The
rep. told me to get Pergo. The urine would not leak through. So I said
I would get it if the Pergo company put in writing that this was true.
The representative to the tile company assured me this was not
necessary. I assured her that it was.

The Pergo folks said urine would leak through. No way would they say it
would not. So do not get Pergo. Plus, the litter and little claws could
scratch up wood or Pergo. These are just my experiences.

Best wishes
Lisette