From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:39:15 EST
Send me yer crotchless boxers, send me your edible undies, send me you
depends, send one send all.  Yesterdays fml was a real hoot to read...but
I was caught off guard by the following posts.  the following individuals
OWE ME UNDERS:

Tara RADFORD <> for asking a second opioninion from the vet about a human
doctors opionion on humans.

TRACY BURRIS <> for feeling out her ferrets litter to see if it was poop
worthy

Sandy Repper <> for every word of "fuzzies beware"

You may email me pictures (attachments) of virtual undeis or what have you,
or if you can not...email me with the following symbol in the body:
} {  <--- that is a depends.  OF course i will need wipes:
[][]   also.

HONORABLE MENTION:

Rebecca McFarlane <>
No amount of depends could stop the flood that ensued after all that was
in that posting.  It was Pee-worthy top to bottom.  I have to abide by
rules.....you did use a depends alert so you do not owe me undies.  I just
had to give credit where credit is do.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/