From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:56:07 EST
While on one of my walks, trailing my little red wagon behind me filled
with depends, Carpet Shark Scott walked with me armed with Pong.  He then
tells me out of anyones hearing range that Khouri is not just fooling
around with a catapult prototype.  He says his real project is designing
homing devices that he could hurl using his catapult that would seek and
destroy that surveillance equipment that is pointed in his direction.
Although I hope he is successful, I fear what else he could be hurling
while buzzed on java beans.

Georgia, dear, I wouldn't go around bragging about your nine inch fish.
It's just not..."lady like".  Vicki, I wouldn't fear the ferrets organizing
a labor union, but rather Georgia's ambitious, and Lynns creative ferrets
seeking out and joining FLO.  Anymore insights like that of Rebecca, and
I just may need one of those "other" kinds of depends they are developing
for Georgia at the plant.

As far as licence for Pongo's tuckas... if you saw Scott go into rutt for
me and do the weasel wardance, that's all the liscence I need!

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: