Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 09:53:07 -0400
Greetings to all of you out there, and a special hello to those who have
responsed to me.  I apologize for not getting back to you personally, but I
am having work overload, and this week it just seemed easier to send one
message meant for everyone.  I promise I will try and do better next week.

My dilemma - which some have responsed to is like this: I have two cats (6
and 5 years old) and naturally my ferts - (almost 3).  They DO NOT get
along.  So, I was trying something out: (Chris - you have already heard this
part!) I just about killed myself laughing.  Thelma went absolutely
balistic, and damned-near killed herself in the process of trying to get to
JD (my cat) before Louise did!  Anyway, Louise won (my sable).  What she did
was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen - CAMCORDERS WHERE ARE YOU
WHEN I NEED YOU!!  (Better yet, America's funniest ... ever ..) here goes ...

Just as JD was jumping up onto the dining room table, Louise grabs on to his
tail with her teeth, and naturally when JD jumped and landed on the table,
Louise came with him.  So, there is JD sitting all regal and proud and
feeling very impressed with himself until he feels Louise walking up his
back!  Well, poor Louise goes flying onto the couch (I was watching very
closely to make sure no one got hurt!) and JD jumped onto the fireplace
where he knows he can't get touched at all.  I just about peed my pants
laughing so hard my cat looked so pissed off it was hilarious!

So now I have to come up with a new and improved idea!

I have a question for the American's out there.  Can someone provide me with
a phone number of a store (close to New York would be good) where they sell
Totally Ferret.  I would like to try it out on my ferts, but cannot find it
anywhere he in Ottawa.

Thanks a bunch, and hopefully I will have more news.

Marion, Thelma, Louise, JD and Oscar

p.s.  - I print off the automatic digest every morning, and bring it home to
read at night - my neighbours must wonder how someone who lives alone starts
laughing when there is no other noise in the house!  Keep sending the ferret
stories in I love them!