From:
Julie Pryce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:09:58 EST
Hi All,
My name is Julie and I have a 12 week old female ferret, my first.  She has
been great but is a little loose.  Not full blown diarrhea but loose.  When
I got her she had good firm poops but they had her on the Kay-Tee diet and
I slowly switched her to a food I researched called Innova Cat food.  She
has been on the new food for about 1 1/2 weeks

Ingredients= Turkey, chicken meal, chicken, potatoes, eggs, ground barley,
ground white rice, herring, sunflower oil, apples, carrots, milk, fish oil,
garlic, alphalfa sprouts, taurine, ect....

Analysis=  protein 36%
           fat 20%
           fiber 2.5%
           moisture 10%
           ash 6 %

I was wondering if anything in here looks to not be ok.  I compared this
diet to quite a few ferret diets and it seemed just as good if not better.
Thanks in advance for any help or insight!!!
Julie