Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:48:33 EST
Tommorrow morning,2 of my elderly crew will undergo surgery.Ferri-lu will
have a tumor removed from her ear & bi-oped.She has alot of medical
problems as well.

Nutmeg,my Insulinomic fert will have Adernal.She has finally gotten healthy
enough to do it.Her BG was a whopping 106 today!!!

The 3 intact ones that were dropped at my doorstep while I wasn't at home
have done fine since surgery.Are picking up wieght & have stopped biting.
Casper,the albino male is deaf,but proving to be a sweetheart.

I'd like to say Thank You to Teri,who adopted Sheba & Stinkers to a
wonderful new home full of love & brothers/sisters.

Also a Thank You to Tammy & Micheal for fostering Harriett with so much
love & concern for her.These 3 are a bunch of fert loving folks.We had a
really good time this past weekend when they drove down.Hundreds of miles.
They will always be welcome.

It is sad to learn that DR Williams has left us.He gave so freely of
himself so that we could learn from him.He will be very much missed & all
my ferts have benifitted from his knowledge.But I can understand why he
left the FML.

It's supposed to be about the ferrets,for us to come together to share &
inform others who want to learn.Not to belittle one another.There's enough
of that on the streets.Leave it there.

Sandi
Heaven Scent Shelter