From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 09:36:04 -0600
Hey Taz, did you read that..........Misty sounds like my kinda gal, my same
color and 2 years old, I like em mature.  But don't want nuthin to do with
that Tazz - I get beat up by the girls enough around here, just cause I am
gentlemanly with em.  But it sure would be a funny mix for you: Taz and
Tazz...

You're right, gotta have my corner to back up in - Joy does it right in
front of the back door where we get to go out and play, she don't care.

But I can't imagine heat worse than Texas, and I do love sand, boy that is
some funnnnnnn.  Our sandbox got taken away, I got a little confused which
box was which (at least I got "box" right) and its replaced with rice and
that's even funnner, its cooool.

Well, Pandora, you missed your golden opportunity, I am a WANTED boy.
Hohohoho.  And Easy Off says that's why you lost your title, you crawl
in drawers........

Ajax via
Millie and her tumbling rolling gymnastical noble cleaning crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Is it my imagination there EO, that blimish on your nose is
          getting bigger?
Cascade:  Oh Dizzy, you say the cutest things, I didn't mean you needed
          feathers instead of mistletoe, honey
Ajax:  One, Two, Three, touch those toes, Three Four Three, grunnnntttt
Dizzy: The intelligence but you gotta give him A+ for working out
Joy:   If you don't let me out in that yard right this minute, I am going
       to leave a little mess right here, right in this very spot......