From:
Kevin Groninga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 18:49:13 -0700
We have a welcome, but unexpected new guest in our home this evening.  This
ferret was found in the neighborhood of Deer Valley and 47th Ave.  A nice
lady from the neighborhood found it and decided it was best to bring it to
us until we could find it's rightful parents.  It's in very good health,
recently groomed and is most likely someone's pet.

If you know who owns this ferret, or have heard of anyone looking for their
lost pet in the north west Phoenix area, please have them call us at
(602)547-0031.  If they can positively ID this little cutie, then we can
make sure it finds it's way back home.

We'll be trying to get the word out to the other shelters yet this evening,
and in the morning we'll call the Humane Society lost and found to let them
know that it's in our care if anyone should call looking for it.

Kevin & Julie Groninga
'West Valley Wuzzles!'
Ferret Breeding, Rescue & Shelter
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/