Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:29:04 -0400
"When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter
I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter

When what to my wondering eyes should appear
But....."   Bob Church and a sleigh with eight ferrets????????????????

Wait a minute, this is Halloween, not Christmas?  We are all anxiously
awaiting Bob's arrival, but will he be able to dig out and upright two
semi tractors in time to make it to the Frolic on October 30th?

My guess is that Super Bob will have no problem with this minor tie-up
in PA and will be arriving with quite a story to tell.

We hope you will join us to welcome Bob to the MaFF Halloween Frolic
on October 30th at the AmVets Post 79 in Natick, MA from 11AM to 3PM.
Please remember to bring a copy of Ferrets Magazine with you as we will
have Bob Church (sans sleigh), Alexandra (mom to Ping is He and Puma),
and Alicia (Ferretwise) available for autographs and words of wisdom.

Phyllis Spy
President, MaFF