From:
Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:24:54 -0400
I noticed that some of you shared your letters with the rest of the list,
so thought I'd share mine.  It's a bit long, but I had so much to say.
I hope it turned out ok.  I'm really not very good at writing letters
that sound professional, but I did my best, and wanted it to be my own
words.  I did grab the AFA specifications from a sample letter though,
so that my list was as complete as possible.

http://www.hideyhole.org/usdaferrets.doc

Take care,
Jen

Happy Dookin',
The Hidey Hole Gang - http://www.hideyhole.org/
Jen, Mike & The Critters
The Ferrets - Loki, Fria, Vivi & Duke
The Rats - Ruby, Selphie, Boo, Rikku & Trillian
The Chicken - Dixie
Missing Jamocha (ferret), Algernon, Plato & Mystique(rats) & Punk (hedgehog)