From:
Wendy Godwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 23:17:49 -0400
I am new to the ferret world and am the proud mother of two females(both
under six months) Kellie and Katie.  They have definately taken over our
once peaceful house =).  My question is about ferret shelters and clubs.
I live in the Augusta, Georgia area and am not aware of any shelters or
clubs nearby.  How would be the best way to go about establishing a
shelter and or club in my area?  I would appreciate any input that you
might have on this issue.

      Wendy (Mommy of the partners in crime, Kellie and Katie)