From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 21:45:18 -0500
I've heard several mentions of flea mousse, and at the pet stores there is a
wide selection.  I was wondering if anybody could recommend a brand they
trust to be ferret safe.

On another note, ferret math may happen to me.  I am so excited.  This
weekend a woman who can no longer keep her ferret is bringing him over to
meet my ferret.  We will try a couple of trial visits, and if they get
along, I will be happier with two.  Keep your fingers crossed, please.

Bye--Maria