From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:16:19 -0600
Rituals -
Got your attention? :-)
Each morning when I take my shower the ferrets line up outside the tub
waiting for me to finish so I can put them in the warm wet tub before I
step out.  Pumkin lays on his back, belly bared, little legs spread wide
and pulled up, and feet flexed, waiting ever so patiently for me to rub
his belly with my feet.  When I do so, he gently wraps his paws around my
foot and licks my ankle.  After a few minutes he'll gently and lovingly
nibble my foot which is my cue to put my socks on and then rub his belly
again with my socked foot, then he'll grab a bit harder and wiggle around
for play.  Ahhh... morning rituals.

Somethings up -
For about a week now the little ones have been very affectionate, more than
normally so.  I'll walk from room to room and usually someone or several
someone's are following me.  When I stop they look up at me and I pick them
up and cuddle and kiss, then put them down and they still stay right there
looking up at me.  I can pick them up 10 times and they still want more.
This is not usual for us.  This group is very independant but for some
reason they are overly affectionate right now.  Same thing happens when I
sit down.  Hmmmm.... Somethings up.....

Hugs to all.  tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services