From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:19:20 -0800
Hello people I wanted to give ya all an update on my new baby boy Bubba
Rat formerly Vinnie Da Rat IIII, well now that he understands that
Snickers is the Alpha Male they are fast friends and even sleep in the
same ferret tent together.  I also found out from the Miami Ferret place
the best way to fatten up a sick fuzzy is with whipping cream, my
Snickers loves it and the first day I started giving it to him I swear I
could feet he was starting to fatten up.  Some of that might be wishful
thinking but I don't think so my brother Joe says he can feel it too.
Keep Snickers in your prayers please and while you're at it me and my
family too we need all the help we can get.

--- David Owings