From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:04:52 -0800
Hey everyone Bubba is fully recovered with his bout with either a cold
or the flu he's even attacking his favorite cheweasel the black one on
a string he got into such a hopping chirping frenzy he bit my brothers
toe and accidently drew blood.  He does that sometimes when he gets over
excited but when we scream and run away he only chases us for a few
meters and gets bored.  Shadow has chosen a strange place to sleep it's
the main cooking utensil drawer in my kitchen I dragged her out 3 times
today and yesterday my Ma came and got me it seems Shadow got a claw
caught in the cheese grater and of course my Ma panicked big time.
Shadow wasn't panicking at all but my Ma is an old softy.  Bubba did find
an old ant bait but Joe and I got it away from him before he could poison
himself or break it open it took him holding Bubba and me to pry it out
of his mouth he had a death grip on the [CENSORED] thing but I watched
him for a couple hours and he's fine.  everyone's tips helped in helping
my little Bubba Rat.  On a side note I saw previews for that movie with
Ben Stiller and that Jennifer chick and the cutest parts were when Mr.
Stiller after seeing the ferret run across the floor yes "Rat in the
house" and another good one is where he over flows the toilet and the
little Fuzzbutt scoots under the door that's so cute I think I Over
Dosed on Cute.

--- David Owings