From:
KCAMPBELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 28 May 1994 07:57:48 -0400
Gang,
  I recommend that we do not get caught up in the OLDE ENGLISH
way of describing a number of Ferrets (more than one) that
are in one location!  We have several organizations in the
U.S. whose sole function is to support the betterment of
Ferrets.  I propose we just lobby the different organizations
to put their heads together and come back to the ferret
owners of the U.S. and tell us what the proper term is
for a number of ferrets (more than one) that are in one
location! <G>  Then we can all be on the same sheet of
music (same song, same notes, same page, in many different
locations)!  If anyone decides they don't like what the
national organizations come up with, then they can still
use whatever term they like!  I mean, if we have a proper
term, then we have one from which to deviate, and Ferrets
LOVE to deviate, do they not! <RWG>

SOUP and DONNA in NC...