From:
KCAMPBELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 1994 20:51:10 -0400
  Greetings,
     Our darling little fuzzies liked to dig thru the dustcover under
our platform for our water bed.  We have one of the flotation mattress
types that sits on a box.  It looks like a mattress and box spring
when viewed without sheets.  The fuzzies were getting up in side the
platform and ripping up some stray foam rubber in there!  They had
no access to the water bag thank God!
     We were going to try and cut up some stiff metal wire mesh that I
have used to seal an area up under the bathroom cabinets, when it
dawned on us to use some scrap plywood.  Drained the bed, set the
plywood on the frame, platform on top, waterbag on top of platform,
water in... you get the idea.  Any way, no problem with fuzzies.
The scratched about one day and figured it wasn't worth the effort
and off they went!  I'd recommend the metal mesh for furniture!

Frito, Bandit, Chip, Humpy, Bianca, Gnome, Candy, Spanky, Soup & Donna