From:
Thomas Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 02:54:04 -0800
Hey everyone!
here is the address for the ferret checks!

Kansas Bank Note Co.
P.O.Box 360
Fredonia, Kansas 55736
ATTN: Personalized Check Dept.
Ask for ferret check samples!

BTW we finally got names for 2 of the fuzzies, istead of jaws for the biter
we names her Chewy and fot the alpha ferret we names her Princess Leia cause
she acts like a princess so in keeping with the Star Wars theme we were
thinking of naming the middle ferret who has the big nose and big ears Yoda
or jabba the Hut's side kick, but I don't know the name of it!?!?!  Oh well!

have a great week!

Monica
Princess Leia- Yes I am the princess of you all obey me or die!
Yoda?- I think BIg Nose fits me fine!
Chewy- Wow now I have an excuse to bite!