From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:58:55 -0700
Me snuck out of cage and onto mommies computer.  She won't notice for a
bit cuz she a sleepin'.  Hee hee

It's ME ---- PRINCESS PEPPER!

Have you seen the SOS Fall Raffle?  WOW!  Auntie Kat showed me it and I
want one of everything please!

     <http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html>

If you like monopoly dhen you really gonna like Prize Package 1.  Itz
FERRETOPOLY!  Isn't that rad!  Me wants that one.

Oh and then dhere is wonderful bedding in Prize Package 2.  it looks so
comfie!

Prize Package 3 has some one of a kind creations with ferretfly and
cupcake and necklace and even a ferret pin.  I sure don't know how she
gets da ferrets to pose for these!

Prize Package 4 has more wonderful bedding and even a tote bag to carry
cool things in.  The sleepsacks would be donated to a shelter of your
choosing!

Prize Package 5 has fabric so you can make your own bedding AND a $40.00
gift card to my mommies favorite store Walmart

Prize Package 6 --- poopy earings and necklace!  SOO COOL!  And..these
very pretty handmade mugs!

Prize Package 7 --- 11 piece bedding set!  WOW.  so pretty fall stuff.

Prize Package 8 --- Numbered black footed ferret print.  this is so neat!
I WANT one above my beddie.

Prize Package 9 - Artwork by a talented lady who can make us look even
cutier (is that possible?)

Prize Package 10 - Ferret Aid Toronto stuff!  .  so if you didn't make it
there or you just couldn't get all the stuff you wanted.  here's your
chance!

Friday is the last day to paypal!  SO HURRY!  Me checking mommies paypal
now to get my tickets!  She'll never know.  until I win IT ALL!

      <http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html>

Hugz & Luvz,
Princess Pepper
(permission to crosspostie)