From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 20:00:43 -0500
Hi All -

Am hoping someone might be able to help.

Long time FACT supporters and former adopters are looking to adopt 2
ferrets out of the FACT shelter in Hartford. However, they are in
Brooklyn, NY and while they drive, it is not anywhere outside of the
city.

We have been trying to arrange transport through our Coastline members
without much luck. Though we can get the 2 girls as far as Yonkers, NY.

If there is anyone willing and available to move them the next step of
the way into Brooklyn, please contact me at [log in to unmask]
2 out gives us space to take others on the waiting list.

Thank you!

Ann Gruden
President
Ferret Association of CT

PS - Tomorrow I'll be posting some info about a few exciting shelter
benefit auctions we have coming up just in time for Christmas - only
hint: statues that have not been available for quite some time.