Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:47:56 -0400
why is the food that's in the container better than the food that's in
the bowl? it is the SAME FOOD!! if the food in the bowl's been out for
a day, the ferrets ignore it until they get really hungry. every now
and then, we have a little contest to see who gives in first.. their
dish have a few kibble left and they keeping coming to glare at me. I
glare at them. sometimes they surrender and eat up the kibble.
sometimes I surrender and give them new.

but today. I just added fresh kibble and they broke into the food
container to eat!

I just don't understand..

Selina, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin, Mochi, Jolt & Cola