From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:13:30 -0400
I have never posted anonymously--heck, i cant even spell it. But I have
kept in contact with Millie and have tried to help her as best as I can
financially and with needed stuff. It is great to hear from Millie as
to how things are going, but please dont forget, while her undertaking
is large--it isnt the almost 600 that LORI had to contend with. I was
at Lori's every weekend and she never had the number of helpers that
Millie has. Both are awesome shelter moms and deserve all the praise
and thank yous we can give them. I care deeply about them both and what
they have done for the displaced fuzzies.

[SH]