Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:14:11 -0900
Honest ..a quick post for the fun of it.
Last night I couldn't sleep, got up, sat on the couch and Angel Baby woke
up, demanded to be let out for cuddles.  She snuggled into my t-shirt and
we cuddled on the couch (she snores).  A bit later I decided to go to bed
again and took her with me, as it had gotten actually chilly in the room.
In bed, she cuddled into my armpit (I know, I know don't take the ferts to
bed..but...) and we both fell asleep.  About a half hour later I noticed a
heavy skunky smell in the room..Hubby said.."Your ferret farted big time"
(She's MY ferret when she does bad).  I sniffed and woke Angel Baby up and
sniffed at her..it wasn't a ferret fart but a Major Skunk Attack!  We had a
fan in the window to being in fresh cool air and instead it brought in
SKUNK!

Well, we were up hopping and jumping to close the window and of course
Angel Baby got all excited to see us up in the dark..obviously we were
there to play.  She hopped off the bed and war danced with us.  "OK this
is fun!"

Where is the video camera when you need it <g>
elle