Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:02:07 -0900
Hi Kathy..I also adopted a very shy (had been caged and unsocialized for
quite a while).

It took me several months of tough and cuddles and letting Angel Baby feel
safe before she came out of it.  She was panicky when her cage was out of
sight so I moved it into the living room (a new decorator touch, dontcha
think?) and put it on the hearth where she could go back and hide when she
needed to.

She is a totally different ferret now.  Snuggles, on the couch, with a
blanket are her favorite thing..cuddled up by my neck she cleans my ears
for me <g>.  # months ago she wouldn't come close.

Try lotsa love!

And ferretone and raisins

mailto:[log in to unmask]
If I would have known how long I was going to live, I would have taken
better care of myself!!!!!
http://www.eatsleepcode.com/vegwr