From:
ferret fanatic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:02:31 -0500
Hi, my name is Rascals and I just recently had my head pooped on by
my brother Whiskers.  Ya see, we have our own playroom, but mom has a
playpen set up as a "gate" to the room/also used as a playpen on the
forbidden "carpet" area of the hallway.  Before mom puts us away for the
night in our cage, she will take us into the "playpen" area to play with
us for awhile, 1 at a time.  Well, mom was playing with Whiskers in the
playpen area, when she seen Whiskers starting to back up against the
wall of the playpen.  She hurried up and picked Whiskers up and went to
place him over the wall back into the playroom area, where I was eagerly
waiting for my turn in the playpen with her, and Whiskers let go all
over my head.  Right after eating a bowl of chicken gravy with a little
whipping cream in it.  Wasn't a pretty sight.  Wasn't happy about the
bath that followed either.  I am sure this qualifies me for the club.
When do I get my official membership card????

--
Vicki L. Henderson aka FerretFanatic
Chance, Whiskers & Rascal!