From:
Krista Lee Garis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 08:51:43 -0700
Hi guys...
I have heard so many stories about ferrets hating water.  Well our little
pac of 6 will run into the bathroom if you turn the bath water on.  Zeus
(our youngest male) will jump into the tub while everyone else waits thier
turn for a weekly swim in the tub and a good scrub down.  Bath time isn't
just bath time here it's play time.  Even the ones that used to hate bath
day have grown (in a matter of weeks) to love it :)

kilika