From:
Lee Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 00:18:06 -0500
I am a new person to this ferret site and was greatly appreciative of
information regarding ferrets that I did not know.  I didn't realize that
there was bitterness and arguments regarding medical care of the ferrets.
Being a new person, I cannot understand why people would turn against the
vets and others that offer valuable help,advice and medical assistance to
those of us in need.  I do see that this type of nonsense gets everyone
nowhere, especially for those of us who may solely depend on this venue
as an information source.  This truely prevents an enrichment of knowledge
and looks extremely bad to newcombers such as myself.

People's opinions of others should be just that,an opinion.  A destructive
attitude that appears to be promoted by some will only cause a loss to
all.  A loss for help,a loss for emergency infomation,a loss of experienced
people and a loss for valued information regarding research and new
medications etc.

I for one am only interested in reading good information about ferrets and
not the politics.  Politics will not save your fuzzies,vets will!!!!!