Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 11:24:42 -0800
This is the first time I have posted, but I have been reading your F.M.L.
for about a year now.  In that length of time I have been very disappointed
to watch a very informative and fun site slowly become nothing more than
a grouch sheet where nearly everyone is busy slinging mud and hate at
everyone else.  Now you have driven away the one Dr. who always came to
the rescue of any person with a problem concerning their fuzzy companions.
That is the last straw for me.  Please remove my name from your list.  I do
not want to be found in that sort of company.  If and when you come to your
senses again and stop throwing mud and hate at everyone and anyone,I may
once again be interested in reading your postings.You have my permission
to print my name and address.