From:
Artistic Products for Pet Lovers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 18:21:47 -0400
Hi FMLer's,

The Baltimore S.O.S. Ferret Show the past Saturday was indeed a great
success.  Lots of laughs and winners--the biggest winners being the many,
MANY adoptees who found new "guardian angels" that day to love them.  We
didn't get a fourth :( but we did find lots of neat ferrety stuff for our
already spoiled threesome.  And we gave away a LOT of FML stickers to
everyone who stopped by our table.  Get ready for more subscribers, Bill!

BTW, the "ferret hatchers" that we owe to several people on this list from
the S.O.S. show should arrive this Friday and you should get them next week.

To Kim Burkard--
"Bhor, who looked like a stuntdouble for Arnold Schwarzeneggar,..." So
that's what Bob C. looks like!  I always wondered.  Loved your "novel"
yesterday.  It was adorable.  If you are not a professional writer, you've
missed your calling.

Bonnie Burwell and the Baltimore Fuzzbusters
PETLOVES
Artistic Products for Pet Lovers
http://www.petloves.com
mailto:[log in to unmask]