Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 16:48:14 +0000
Hi guys!!

Okay, I had a thought.  I know, I know, that can be a potentially volatile
thing, in fact downright dangerous!!  But, hey <shrug> these things
happen!  hehehe

There are lots of ferret shelters out there, and more are coming online.
I'm hoping to make a site for shelters.  What they are, what kind of
person/people run a shelters, what are the good and bad points about
shelters etc

In order to get this information I'm asking all the shelter/rescue owners
out there to drop me a line about their shelter.  This includes the shelter
name and phone number (also email and URL for those that are online).  I'm
looking for their opinions as to what a shelter is, why there are ferret
shelters, what kind of person runs a shelter, what the good and bad points
of having ferret shelters are, and what are the good and bad points of BEING
a ferret shelter.

Also, any comments on what other things would be good for the site (e.g.
shelter info - what information would be considered appropriate, should it
be in State/Country order?) Some shelters have seen my little poem, which I
haven't released for anyone other than shelters just yet.  I've been asked
by some of the shelters to put the poem out for public release, so will
likely put it on there.

Anyway, all those with ideas, comments etc, feel free to email me and I'll
start putting things together for it.  :o)

Sam
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
committed people can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

If everyone got together ferrets would be treated fairly.