From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 23:06:42 -0500
OMG a box arrived in the mail and of course I could not wait to open it
as I saw Florence Love's name on it and I had hoped that I was right
and I might be the shelter that the Crafty Weasels had chosen to make
some bedding for this month.

It could not have happened at a better time. It really has been
difficult to keep up or even have enough bedding while fighting the
H1N1.

As many of you know, we lost our Apollo a few weeks ago to this dreaded
virus, have had Heinz hospitalized at the vets for almost a week and
have been taking all the ferrets in for Nebulizor Thereapy as needed
as well as Oxygen Therapy. Our vet bills are out of site and still
climbing, as we need to take a ferret/ferrets back to the vets for
care.

Today, when we opened this box of bedding - it was like a RAINBOW
appeared. I have never seen such absolutely beautiful patterns with
lovely bright colors. This is our Rainbow, which each ferret will
share in.

So many thanks to the Crafty Weasels for giving us our own RAINBOW to
be shared by each ferret, who definitely could use some new, bright,
bedding to cheer them up,

We only wish that Apollo could have lived to enjoy our very own
RAINBOW here on earth at his home but the H1N1 did not give him this
opportunity. Apollo you are missed and loved by all your family here
on earth.

Thank you so very much for thinking of us,
Cindy, Tom & The Ferret Villa Shelter ferrets

Crafty Weasels, thank you for creating such beautiful bedding and
allowing us to brighten each cage with a RAINBOW of LOVE at a time
when we so needed this RAINBOW,.