From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 15:11:43 -0500
The Ferret Villa Shelter ferrets had asked if they could post something
on this group to remind those that may not have visited the web site to
just check it out.

We have 2 t-shirts, one that says " Always Room For More " and the
other one that is our newer one says " Talk To The Paw ".

Our Heavy Duty Industrail Tube measures 4 3/8 in insead of the normal
4 in and the length on the tube is 25 ft. instead of the usual 20 ft.

The Ferret Tower of Fun, The Woop - Ti - Do Slide and The Hills & Dales
have proven their wearability with the fuzz butts whose moms and dads
have purchased one or more of these items.

All of the sales of our items on the web site go towards vet care for
our ferrets.

Take a look at the web site, http://www.ferrettower.com

Thanks from the bottom or all our hearts both human and fuzzies.