From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:40:00 -0800
Hi, I'm Julie.  I live in Sweet Home, Oregon with my husband, Doug.  In
addition to my 2 furkids, we have a spastic dog(fox terrier 3yrs old,
obsessed with the tennis ball!!, reminds me of the dog in Dr. Dolittle
that he is trying to stop wanting you to throw the ball, that is our
dog!) Our youngest son, 20, recently moved back home for a while, with
his cat.

My babies are Noni, age almost 4, we think, we adopted her from the
Oregon City ferret shelter and she was dropped off there.  She was
Elvis's love and was depressed for a while after his passing but she is
doing good now.  She is a tiny little girl but she can be a firecracker.
Then there is my big Sammy, will be 3 in June almost 3pds and is also a
ferret's ferret.  I rescued him from a bad home situation and he was
never played with by hoomans and doesn't know how to react when I try
to get him to play.  But I can usually get him going with the feather
duster, he really goes crazy with trying to chase it and it gets him some
exercise cuz if Noni doesn't want to play, all he wants to do is EAT!!
That is why he is my moose boy but he is a mommas boy too cuz I get all
kinds of kisses.  Took me a while for him to get use to being loved on
but he puts up with it now.  Doesn't like to cuddle like Noni but maybe
with time, that will change.

They have a 3 story cage but I get them out 3 times a day for over hour
each time and they have their own room and at night, they get another
room to play in also.  I can't let them free roam cuz of the spastic dog,
he wants to use them as chew toys!!  So they are kept separated, I just
put the dog in my room when they are out just in case Noni climbs the
gate, I call her my monkey since she is always trying to escape their
area.

Thanks for listening, have enjoyed learning about others,
Julie