From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 05:32:36 -0800
I love the idea of introducing ourselves and telling where we are!  My name
is Judith and I am a small in home breeder of quality companion ferrets.
We are located in Washington state, near the town of Monroe, which is near
Everett.  I've had ferrets about 12 years.  I've only bred them for 9
years and right now am owned by 17 lovely ferrets.  They are all sweet and
loving, but some of the foriegn bloodlines talk with a terrible accent! :)

Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net