From:
Dee Eisenman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 07:53:24 PST
To the person that posted that Stephanie should go take the ferret- that
is theft and punishable by law.  In fact, it could even mean prison time.

That is a very scary suggestion and not the way that anything should be
handled.

How would you like it if someone felt you were not doing a good job and
then broke in or climbed on your balcony and stole your ferrets?  I bet
you would be outraged!

Don't listen to an activist like this, they will only get you into trouble.
I question if this same person would also let animals out of cages at a
mink farm?  This type of "activism" MUST be stopped!

Shame on anyone who does not go through proper channels, which we as
taxpayers pay for everyday.  That is why we have authorities.

I cannot believe someone actually suggested this.