From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1992 11:44:00 -0500
> [There is no FTP access to the whole set of issues.  I've been
> trying to find one and send the whole thing - articles 001 thru
> whatever.  But no luck yet.  It's quite large, and we have to pay
> for our link per byte, so I will only mail the thing out *once*.

Well, we don't pay for our link -- perhaps I can offer to field
requests for back issues? How much disk space does it take to store
the set currently? I'll need to check with my husband about it (Satyr
is his...), but we might be able to help.

                        *Tigger*

[I appreciate the offer Tigger, but you'd be in a rather odd situation
if you ever got a ferret again.]