From:
Valerie Nielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 19:35:59 -0400
Yes, I at first used rabbit feed in my ferret's litter box.  She did not
dig in it after getting used to it.  However, I now have to use cat litter
because my dogs love eating rabbit food as much as cat food.  I am not
pleased with using cat litter (my ferrets dig and kick it around and out of
the box), but I don't know what I could switch to.  But the alfalfa worked
fine.  You just have to clean the litter box more since the pellets do not
absorb the oder as much as cat litter.  Good luck!!