From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 23:43:40 -0400
This afternoon we took Boone to the vets for an ultra sound and the
vet found an abdominal mass.

Boone is both adrenal and insulinomic. He is about 4 years of age,
so once again we are facing decisions that need to be made.

The Ultrasound Fee was $ 279.50 and we have not even gotten to a
surgical cost.

Please pray for our Boone and pray for us, that we make the correct
decision.

I sincerely hope that if we decide to have a surgical proceedure done,
that there is no organ damage related to having had the H1N1.

The H1N1 has been so hard to deal with, the loss of Apollo, the other
ferrets so terribly sick and the supportative care needed to help
these little ones mend, It Can't Continue Forever, Can It ??????

Prayers needed,
Cindy, Tom, " Boone ", and The Ferret Villa Shelter ferrets