From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:32:07 -0400
Thank you to one & all for the support shown Ther Ferret Villa Shelter.

Everyone came together to create an outstanding Fundraiser! (A report
of this, with a breakdown of ticket sales is listed in another post)

THANK YOU'S:

To the creators of the fundraiser, Julie, Tara, Angela, & Debby.

To Julie, who created an absolute inviting web site.

To those that donated such wonderful prizes, 38 to be exact..

To Eleanor & Sandy for their bonus incentives to purchase tickets.

To those that spread the word on Facebook, Yahoo, & the FML

To those who purchased tickets because they truly cared.

To those who sent private donations to help reduce our vet bill.

To those that sent our ferrets some handmade toys & bedding.

To the Crafty Weasels for a box of colorful bedding.

To HOFA for making sure our ferrets didn't go hungry.

To Jerri for all the items she sent, especially the nebulizer.

To Nathan who drew & signed a picture of the H1N1 loosing its fight.

We began this fight with a vet bill of $ 7500.00 and it has climbed
to $9000.00.+

With the unbelievable amount of money raised for this Fundraiser, we
will be able to reduce a portion of our vet bill which God knows we
would have never been able to do on our own,

May God bless all of you,
Cindy, Tom & The Ferret Villa Shelter ferrets