From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 02:00:11 EST
For those of you that have been on vacation.  Our own beloved Judy Cooke
is celebrating her 50th birthday on March 2.  So we are having a online
FML birthday party for her.  Instead of gifts she asked that a donation
be made to SOS.  Her dream was to raise 50.00.  HAHAHAHAAHHA she is so
dang cute!  50.00????  Judy do you not realize how much we all love you,
and appreciate all the you do for the ferrets?  So far, you all have
contributed 594.70!  YOU ALL ROCK!!!

I can't think of a better way of saying Happy Birthday to Judy.  We
have 8 more days until her birthday is officially here.  Can we make a
1,000.00?  I think we can.  I you would like to donate to SOS for Judy's
birthday.  You can go to the SOS site
<http://www.supportourshelters.org>
and click on the donate button.  Make sure to note that its for Judy's
Big 50.  Or you can send her a card with your donation to Judy Cooke,
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd., Panacea, FL 32346

Happy Birthday Judy

Robin, Petey TPO, Tonks, Sugar Bear, Buddy, and the Bitty  girl