From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:21:38 -0500
Now I have a HUGE favor to ask all of you, click this link:

http://www.squidoo.com/org20

Find Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter, and click the up arrow. The
more up clicks we get the higher the shelter goes, and it helps
generate funds. But remember, when someone clicks the down arrow,
it takes points away and we drop in ranking. So please help keep
us in the top ten, please???? Vote often!!

You can't get any easier than that to help us raise some money. And
you can click up as many times as your heart desires!

Please spread the word, too. Please?

Oh, and if you think about it, Squidoo Lenses are a great way to
get some FREE publicity. SO, you can always click this link,
http://www.squidoo.com/cobrand/create_lens/Ferrets%2BUnlimited%2BFerret%2BShelter-63
and get started building a lens. If you build one using this link, it
will be listed with our lenses, we get lots of traffic

You don't have to pick Ferrets Unlimited as your charity of choice!
Those of you who run rescues, list your own rescue, the traffic we
get can help you get more exposure!!

People who have items for sale, are in bands, run shelters, or just
want to post about a hobby, this is a great place to do it, all point
and click and it is free.

Thanks,
jean
Jean Caputo-Lee