From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 21:54:11 -0500
Greetings and Hallucinations all!! Yes, you read that right, we are
hosting a Championship Ferret Show in November!! It will be a blast
with lots of items to see and buy and lots of fuzzy ferrets to look
at and fun for all, even the skin kids who have to be there!!

We are holding a Kids Fun Ring - What is that you ask? Well the kid
gets to show off their favorite outfit, PJ's, sweats, whatever, even
a Halloween Costume, of course they will also be showing off their
ferret, and telling their favorite funny story, or an interesting
ferret fact! Groups will be 5 - 7 and 8 - 10. There will be goodie
bags for all the kids entered.

There will be fun matches, food and more.

So if you would like a show packet, email [log in to unmask] and we
will get one off to you. We have it in PDF format and can put it in a
zip file if you request it.

Hope to see everyone there!! Oh yeah, feel free to spread the news!!!
Lets show Northern Ohio that ferret folk ROCK!!

Hi Folks!!

We are hosting a show, and would love it if you you either, sponsor a
ring, sponsor the show, come to the show, donate items for the raffle
table.

First show ever in Cleveland, and it should really pull in a large
crowd. (I remember Columbus's first show, wall to wall people)

Remember Ferrets Unlimited is a 501 c 3 shelter, so you earn tax
deductions!!

We already have an ad campaign in place, Ferrets Magazine, local
newspapers, and TV shows, radio spots,my space, the shelter web site
(310 average NEW hits a day doesn't include returning people) lots
of media exposure and exposure to many people who don't know you are
around, and donations don't have to be ferret oriented!! There will
be cat, dog, bird, fish and horse people there too!

Hope to see you there!

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue