From:
Kelly Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 12:10:46 -0400
Hello everyone,
I've got some questions.  Well as you all know Ferrethead escaped about a
week and a half ago.  Since he has been home we've been to the vets however
Ferrethead isn't playful anymore all he does is sleep.  He's going to the
potty fine no diahrea and no problems urinating.  He does get up from
sleeping to go to the litter pan.  He is eating with good appetite and
drinking fine as well.  am I being paranoid or could there really be a
problem?

Kelly