From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 18:29:43 -0700
Just a short note thanking everyone for the offers of help and assistance.
He did not need an operation, my vet had him "ralaxed" with isoflourine, &
massaged out a lump of "goo".  He's had several helpings of subQ fluids, and
is home with me right now.  He hasn't eaten much, so I have to go make
recipe & feed.  She also switched form the Baytril to cefa drops, since two
doses of Baytrill didn't kill the urinary infection that is the probable
cause of this.  He's on week 5 of treatment for what started as the flu.

I'll get back individually but wanted to give a short note of better news:)

Take care and thank you all again:)

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>
AOL "instant Message" ID=garyferret