From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:25:08 -0500
Just a quick question: my 3 year old male Toby has another sore on his
abdomen this week.  He had a tiny sore last week that crusted over.  I
showed it to our vet when I brought Echo and Tally in for their post
vaccine reaction check, and the vet said it was probably a slight staph
infection that would clear itself up.  Now he has another one.  He is
playing and eating and drinking and pooping great.  Can ferrets get
impetigo?  Thanks in advance for any input.

Sharon
Echo, Tally , Toby and Lucy too